Straight Talk about The Aging Brain
Time & Location
About the Event
As we age, many of us become concerned about if and how we or a loved one may be affected by the aging brain. The goal of this month’s seminar is to help debunk many of the longstanding myths associated with age related changes, getting older, and brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Our expert panelists will address questions such as:
- Which of us will lose our memory as we age?
- Do thinking and reasoning eventually slow down?
- What are the signs of a healthy or unhealthy brain?
- Is there anything I can do to avoid having dementia?
- How do you help yourself or a loved one with dementia?
These are just a few of the questions to be addressed in the upcoming seminar on brain health and the aging brain.
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, the decision has been made for the safety and well-being of our attendees and hosts to move from in-person seminars to online video seminars. After you have registered for an event, please follow the event link in the confirmation email to easily download the ZOOM live streaming app in advance. Use the same link to join the event on the day of the seminar. Questions, Call (515) 321-7059.